Incorrect Time Stamp in Spam Reports
Posted by on 01 August 2012 02:19 PM
If you have noticed the time stamp being off when viewing spam reports it might mean PHP is set with the incorrect Time Zone. To change this please follow the steps below.|
1. Navigate to the /IceWarp/PHP folder
2. Open the php.ini file
3. Scroll to the bottom of the file until you see the [IceWarp] heading
4. Under this you will see the following option "date.timezone" = "timezone"
5. Edit the timezone to reflect the time zone you are in. The timezone property is pulled from PHP so please refer to the URL below for a list of PHP supported timezone formats.
For example, if you want to use EST then specify the following:
date.timezone = "America/New_York"
6. Restart the Web/Control module for this to be applied.
When this is complete the reports and PHP will be set to use the timezone you specified in the php.ini file and thus the time stamp on all reports will be accurate.